Das skalierbare Netzwerkfilesystem, GlusterFS, wurde in der Version 3.7.18 freigegeben. Das Release hat keine neue Operating-Version und verbleibt somit in der Version 30712.
GlusterFS 3.7.18 Release Notes
The following bugs have been fixed in this release
- #1391451: md-cache: Invalidate cache entry in case of OPEN with O_TRUNC
- #1391851: removal of file from nfs mount crashs ganesha server
- #1392289: gfapi clients crash while using async calls due to double fd_unref
- #1392715: Quota version not changing in the quota.conf after upgrading to 3.7.1 from 3.6.1
- #1392853: Hosted Engine VM paused post replace-brick operation
- #1392867: The FUSE client log is filling up with posix_acl_default and posix_acl_access messages
- #1393631: Better logging when reporting failures of the kind ” Failing MKNOD as quorum is not met”
- #1392181: “gluster vol status all clients –xml” get malformed at times, causes gstatus to fail
- #1394188: SMB[md-cache Private Build]:Error messages in brick logs related to upcall_cache_invalidate gf_uuid_is_null
- #1396419: [md-cache]: All bricks crashed while performing symlink and rename from client at the same time
- #1395245: glusterd crash
- #1397662: libgfapi core dumps
- #1392366: trashcan max file limit cannot go beyond 1GB
- Commit b33f3c9, which introduces changes to improve IPv6 support in GlusterFS has been reverted as it exposed problems in network encryption, which could cause a GlusterFS cluster to fail operating correctly when management network encryption is used.
- Network encryption has an issue which could sometimes prevent reconnections from correctly happening.
- #1353856: Inode leak in fuse
- #1379838: gluster missing gfid attribute, healing doesn’t work
- #1379178: split brain on file recreate during downed brick.
- #1373618: remove-brick status shows 0 rebalanced files
- #1373396: Misleading error messages on brick logs while creating directory (mkdir) on fuse mount
- #1372729: Possible VSZ leak in glusterfsd brick process