Das Open-Source Datenbanksystem und Fork von MySQL, MariaDB wurde vor kurzem in der Version 10.10.3 veröffentlicht.
- MariaDB 10.10 is a current short-term maintenance stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.9 with several entirely new features.
- MariaDB 10.10.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
MariaDB 10.10.3 Release Notes
- As mentioned in the 10.10.2 release notes, our Yum/DNF/Zypper repositories for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Fedora, openSUSE, and SUSE are changing with this release to being signed with a new GPG key with SHA2 digest algorithms instead of SHA1. See this blog post and the GPG page for more details.
- FULLTEXT INDEX corruption WITH SYSTEM VERSIONING (MDEV-25004)
innodb_undo_log_truncate=ONrecovery and backup fixes (MDEV-29999, MDEV-30179, MDEV-30438)
- Upgrade after a crash is not supported (MDEV-24412)
- Remove InnoDB buffer pool load throttling (MDEV-25417)
- InnoDB shutdown hangs when the change buffer is corrupted (MDEV-30009)
innodb_fast_shutdown=0fails to report change buffer merge progress (MDEV-29984)
mariadb-backup --backup --incremental --throttle=...hangs (MDEV-29896)
- Crash after recovery, with InnoDB: Tried to read (MDEV-30132)
- Trying to write … bytes at … outside the bounds (MDEV-30069)
- TRUNCATE breaks FOREIGN KEY locking (MDEV-29504, MDEV-29849)
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.INNODB_TABLESPACES_ENCRYPTION.NAMEis NULL for undo tablespaces (MDEV-30119)
- Fixed hangs and error handling in B-tree operations (MDEV-29603, MDEV-30400)
- InnoDB bulk insert fixes (MDEV-30047, MDEV-30321)
- Fixes for cluster wide write conflict resolving (MDEV-29684)
- Parallel slave applying in binlog order is corrected for admin class of commands including ANALYZE (MDEV-30323)
Seconds_Behind_Masteris showed now more precisely at the slave applier start, including in the delayed mode (MDEV-29639)
mysqlbinlog --verboseis made to show the type of compressed columns (MDEV-25277)
- Deadlock is resolved on replica involving
BACKUP STAGE BLOCK_COMMITand a committing user XA (MDEV-30423)
- Infinite sequence of recursive calls when processing embedded CTE (MDEV-30248)
- Crash with a query containing nested WINDOW clauses (MDEV-30052)
- Major performance regression with 10.6.11 (MDEV-29988)
- Json Range only affects first row of the result set (MDEV-30304)
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.10 for Fedora 35.
- In this release repositories for Fedora 37 and Ubuntu 22.10 Kinetic have been added.
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB 10.10.3, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Quelle: MariaDB 10.10.3 Release Notes – MariaDB Knowledge Base