Die freie Software für Windows zum inhaltlichen Vergleichen von Dateien und Verzeichnissen WinMerge, wurde aktualisiert und liegt nun in Version 2.16.30 vor.
WinMerge 2.16.30 Release Notes
- BugFix: When using an ini file all differences are displayed as black sections (#1799)
- Reduced file size of WinMergeU.exe for 32-bit version
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where XML format files, such as vcxproj, were not being syntax highlighted.
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where the EOL character was not being displayed in the ARM64 version.
- Modify the “Go to” dialog. (PR #1779)
- BugFix: Middle Click to close image tab crash (#1785)
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where the changed Color distance threshold value would revert back to 0 the next time WinMerge was started.
- Image compare: Increase color distance threshold (CD Threshold) (winmerge/winimerge #29)
- Updated file filters to allow UTF-8 without BOM.
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where the shell integration category page in the Options dialog was not displaying correctly in version 2.16.29.
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where plugin settings were not exported when exporting from the Options dialog.
- BugFix: Fixed an issue where the ApplyPatch plugin was not functioning correctly when the ‘Plugins -> Manual Unpacking’ menu item was checked.
- BugFix: Fixed the problem that the plug-in setting window cannot be opened on 32-bit OS
- Added a “Plugin Settings” button to the “Select Plugin” window.
- Make the plugin settings dialog translatable and enable saving settings to an INI file (PR #1783)
- BugFix: Fixed the problem that the /fr option is ignored when specifying the command line option /new
- BugFix: Fixed the problem of not moving to the conflicted line after auto-merge.
- BugFix: Opening a project fails when a path has environmental variables in it. (#1793)
- BugFix: Unsuccessful installation, Portable Win32 version (#1802)
- Translation updates:
- Brazilian (PR #1806)
- Chinese Simplified (PR #1808)
- German (PR #1807)
- Hungarian (PR #1809)
- Korean (PR #1774,#1788,#1790,#1791)
- Lithuanian (PR #1817)
- Polish (PR #1815)
- Portuguese (PR #1787)
- Slovenian (#1812)
Quelle: winmerge/ChangeLog.md at v2.16.30 · WinMerge/winmerge · GitHub