Entwickler Beam Team Games hat das Update 22.214.171.124 für das Abenteuer. Indie Game Standed Deep veröffentlicht.
- Fixed game room appearing ‘[Busy]’ when host is standing near a Boss.
- Local co-op: Fixed both players not showing Boss UI when other player initiates the fight alone.
- Local co-op: Fixed game failing to take input from P1 after P2 uses a Shelter/Bed while P1 is using a Label Maker.
- Fixed unable to remove meat from campfire when fuel depleted.
- Fixed player falling from Palm Tree when climbing to the very top.
- Fixed a desync issue when rapidly removing items from piles.
- Fixed multiplayer session not joinable after using a Bed to save.
- Fixed multiplayer session not joinable after failed sleep.
- Fixed multiplayer session joinable during sleeping sequence.
- Changed multiplayer region to reset to ‘Best’ when opening create session menu. Fixes issues if player fails to connect to a specific region.
- Fixed item pile display name not updating when first item pushed.
- Fixed item pile display name not updating when empty.
- Fixed item pile display name sentence structure for foreign languages.
- Can’t craft items using materials from multiple Item Piles.