Entwickler Endnight Games hat zwei Hotfixes für den Patch 13 von Sons of the Forest veröffentlicht.
Mehr Informationen findet ihr in den Patch-Notes.
Sons of the Forest Patch-Notes:
- Fixed some issues with Z-fighting in book
- Fixed placing convex corner tarp on beams directly on the ground not working
- Improved visibility of light leading the way to cave b extension
- Removed aipause, aighost and cavelight from release builds
- Fixed some unique items reappearing when already owned
- Fixed some issues with planks in cave B not being disabled correctly
- Fixed breaking some stumps spawning tarp pickups
- Increased damage on multi-trap
- Fixed Greg cannibal having a white face mask
- Lowered speed of new cannibal Henry slightly
- Fixed issue with Henry being overly aggressive when player tries to retrieve backpack
- Re-added cave light debug command but with new visual settings that don’t break cave visuals