Entwickler Endnight Games hat mehrere Hotfixe für den Patch 08 von Sons of the Forest veröffentlicht.
Mehr Informationen findet ihr in den Patch-Notes.
Sons of the Forest Patch-Notes
- Fixed some cases of Virginia stuck in swimming animation (when not in water)
- Fixed first stick placed in stick holder by multiplayer client not visible
- Fixed issue where trees would sometimes not fall when cut
- Fixed memory leak when looking at shelves with grab bag open (could cause crashing)
- Fixed stick visuals in stick holder not updating when last stick was taken
- Fixed Kelvin sometimes not collecting sticks
- Fixed window shutters not always toggling correctly
- Fixed case where floors couldn’t be repaired
- Fixed water in cave d not rendering correctly
- Fixed issue with auto-updater not working on some dedicated servers
- Fixed game freezing on end boss monster if playing in peaceful mode
- Fixed an issue where player could end up in a stuck state when dropping small rocks
- Fixed log sled full of rocks being difficult to move/causing player to be flung upward on grabbing it