Entwickler VOID Interactive hat den Patch 6/28 veröffentlicht.
- “Valley of The Dolls” — Valley
- Out of whitebox into final art — will likely be receiving smaller improvements and a destruction pass in the future
- Most characters are still being worked on by art teams
- “Neon Tomb” — Club
- Out of whitebox into final art
- Civilians are still being worked on by art teams
- 3 NEW Whitebox Maps
- “A Lethal Obsession” — Ridgeline
- “A former USIA analyst has a warrant for his arrest over the suspected murder of five police officers in Makade County, Greater Los Suenos. Gerard Scott, 55, waited out the front of East Makade Police Department with a loaded mini-14 after setting a car alight on the street in front of the department. He then shot at officers while they attempted to extinguish the alighted vehicle. Witnesses on the street reported his vehicle as he drove away.”
- “Relapse” — Hospital
- “Retaliating for the actions of the [REDACTED] shooting, remnants of “the Hand” go after the lone surviving active shooter, now placed under police supervision in the Coastal Grove Medical Center ICU.”
- “The Spider” — Agency
- “Seized data-center assets point to the owner operating in one of the poorest neighborhoods: The Row. SWAT have been deployed to serve a search warrant on the Brixley Talent Time to assist with investigations into an illicit pornography ring.”
- Cloth physics added to certain levels
- Curtains, Beads, Plastic Covers will now be able to be interacted with and walked through.
- Clothing on AI
- LSPD SWAT Officers
- New t-shirt variations added to SWAT — this is available for Swan, King, and Alabama.
- Ranger Green swat uniform variations added to all LSPD officer types.
- SWAT heads will no longer be floating in place — they have undershirts now!
- IR strobes and reflective patches added to SWAT uniforms and helmets
- New helmets added with improved detail and modeling
- New night-vision goggle mesh added
- SWAT Anti-Stab vests added to game with variations
- New Vehicles
- Cars can now be interacted with in many ways: side mirrors can be shot off, glass can be broken and shot through, airbags can be deployed and tyres can be shot out, lowering the car slightly.
- Vehicles are safest behind the wheels of the car and the engine block.
- Multiple new vehicle types have been added, such as:
- Debanco Truck
- LSPD Cruisers (two variations)
- LS Private Ambulance
- Various sedans, trucks, and vans
- Destructible props
- Lamps, water cooler, vending machines, chip bags, glass bottles, plates, arcade machine, fire extinguisher, and balloons can all be shot and destroyed (and many more!)
- Environmental storytelling — the world of Los Suenos is slowly being introduced to the gameplay environment, with lots to learn about the city itself, the history of this alternate United States, as well as the inhabitants within each mission environment. This can be seen mostly on:
- Dealer (WIP)
- New flashlights are brighter with a wider cone and no longer use the IES system.
- Lockable status on various doors (some doors shouldn’t be lockable)
- Civilians in active shooter run to spawn once they are in sight of the player (and within a safe place). They will get arrested automatically
- Fix roster spawner not spawning the minimum required AI count specified from the config, resulting in spawning more/less than the specified amount
- Fix ragdolls having no inertia when killed, some guns will influence the AI ragdoll directionally depending on where they were shot.
- Fix an issue where non-lockable doors would become locked
- Fix spawn chance reducing the number of AI in the level instead of changing where they’re more likely to spawn
- Fix infinite loop crash when spawning AI for more MaxSuspects/Civilians than a level has spawners
- Multiple crash fixes and quality of life improvements
- Restrain dead/ragdoll AI
- After reporting, players can restrain dead or faking AI that are in a downed state.
- Blood splatter when explosive vest explodes + improved particle effects
- Gore (explosive vests only, first pass)
- Electronic doors (with keycards)
- Keycards spawn in areas of the level. This is usually outside or within knox boxes on the premises.
- Electronic doors will sound an alarm if breached without a keycard to activate the door, and can not be lockpicked.
- Armor (SAPI) Plates
- Small Arms Protective Insert plates stop rounds from killing the player, and are broken into three different types: Kevlar, Ceramic and Steel. These increase in protective ability, respectively, but also in weight.
- Armor plates will affect your acceleration and deceleration speed. Your top speed will always be the same as other players, but you will not be as maneuverable.
- Armor plates can also be isolated to different parts of the plate carrier depending on what is needed:
- Front Only
- Front & Back
- Front, Back and Side
- Tap-switching items (press the same key to equip to a different item in a group)
- For example you can now cycle grenades by tapping the grenade key
- AI can now blend more cleanly from a ragdoll state into being active, standing up, or being arrested.
- Grenade throw arc has been adjusted to be more intuitive
- Paired interaction weapon holsters and transitions. Weapon will always be holstered first before playing a paired interaction (arresting, carrying, etc.)
- Laser pointers now maintain visibility over distance
- Traps are typically pre-placed in a level vs. AI placing them when a level starts for a better gameplay experience.
- ROE updates:
- Authorized use of force when AI is in cover
- Authorized use of force when AI is drawing or picking up a weapon
- Authorized use of force when AI is melee attacking
- Authorized use of force against explosive vest suspects
- Authorized use of force when AI is playing dead
- Unauthorized use of force when AI is committing suicide (less lethal recommended)
- Unauthorized use of force when AI is hiding or exiting a hiding spot (Cover Landmarks)
- Unauthorized use of force when AI is getting up from a ragdoll state
- Unauthorized use of force when lethally damaging/killing unaware or suspicious AI
- Unauthorized use of force when an AI has not heard a yell from swat before being lethally damaged/killed
- Fixes to C2 breach not being considered unauthorized use of force against unaware AI
- Reduced arm recoil nerf for players (to minimize noodly arms!)
- Increased grenade trap damage
- Increased bomb vest damage
- Wait for AI to get down after surrendering before showing the arrest UI prompt
- Fix grenade getting stuck on obstacles sometimes
- Fix a rare bug where reporting a target would crash the game
- Fix zipcuff and multitool locking up the player when held in hand while arresting characters
- Fix issue where one hitscan would sometimes apply multiple instances of damage to the same character
- Fix blood impact effects playing multiple times for a single impact
- Fix grenade throw arc becoming more off-centered the higher the throw angle
- Fix an issue where a penalty would not be given to unaware AI. (Shot in back, killed by a C2 door breach, etc.)
- Car materials — Cars now use a car paint shader which simulates accurate reflections on vehicles. This has been applied to most vehicles in the gameplay environment.
- Bullet impact decals now spawn on glass — reinforced glass will show a small impact point, and window panes will also reflect this change.
- Fix incorrect orientation of decals
- Fix scaling of all bulletproof glass decal mesh impacts
- Cover Landmarks. Suspect and Civilian AI now have the ability to take cover/hide at certain objects in the world. Under beds, closets, tables, etc.
- Injured movement animation set for AI — suspects and civilians when injured below a certain level of health will begin to limp away.
- Tactical movement animations added to relevant AI — this is visible on Valley, Penthouse, and Farm, to name a few.
- Movement gait transitions so the AI are not always in a run state
- AI Morale formula/logic
- Civilian morale now has its own dedicated slot — this can be tweaked to suit AI on different levels for all you modders out there!
- Fix AI not being able to see through breakable glass
- Fix AI focusing on stale/old focal points resulting in incorrect rotations
- Fix a rare bug causing AI not being able to surrender after multiple yells and stuns
- Fix loadout not being able to equip on AI sometimes
- Fix AI not attaching their equipped weapons back to their hands properly
- Fix weapons not being detached from AI after being thrown
- Fix a rare bug causing AI not to shoot
- Fix out of memory crash when trying to equip items on AI
- AI inventory bug fixes
- Fix AI opening door whilst arrested
- Swat movement animations
- Increased Swat AI accuracy
- Swat engagement updates
- SWAT must yell at least once at a target before firing a weapon, unless threatened
- Fix not being able to command swat to pick up evidence by looking at it
- Fix player taking damage from SWAT team during engagements with suspects
- Fix swat always engaging non-threatening AI
- Suspect Dynamic Cover System. Suspects will now utilize the environment around them to take cover against incoming threats. This involves:
- Taking low cover when there is nothing to stand up behind
- Peaking out under low cover if there’s no way to peek while standing
- Peeking (or “checking” for threats)
- Returning fire with accuracy
- Position switching and traversal
- Suspect Fake Death
- Suspects will lie down on the floor as if they are dead. Players will be able to report them, as if they were actually dead. They are not discernible from truly “dead” suspects in any way.
- Suspect Suicide & Fake Suicide
- This has a chance to be triggered when morale hits 0.0 on some suspects.
- Suspect Armor
- Suspects will utilize armor the same way players can, and have different types depending on their preparedness.
- World building
- Smoking cigarettes
- Admiring Art
- Drug Production
- Knife and Explosive vest suspect ambush attack logic
- Knife and Explosive vest-wearing threats will hide in places out of sight and attack the player when they’re close, particularly if they’re moving around loudly
- Bone targeting. Suspects now target various bones on their target’s body, instead of just aiming for the head every time. The more they engage a target the more accurate they’ll become, eventually targeting the head. This period of time varies based on suspect skill level.
- AI morale gain per weapon shot
- Melee and Unarmed combat behavior. Suspects in melee mode are now more cautious than before. They will determine when to stun the enemy or run to cover depending on the current situation
- Melee to armed combat behavior. Suspects will now determine when to stun the enemy and run to pick up a weapon.
- Suspects can now pick up dropped weapons vs. only being able to draw a new gun out of their underpants every time.
- Improve AI melee hit detection. It is now animation accurate instead of being scripted, so you can dodge punches, technically!
- Increased suspect lethality (increased damage and accuracy)
- Replaced Tec9 from fake surrender weapon spawn pool with G19
- Fix an issue where suspects would constantly raise and lower their gun forever
- Fix suspects placing traps clipping their body through the door
- Fix suspects placing traps on a floor below them lol
- Fix suspects standing still and not moving sometimes
- Fix suspects not shooting whilst moving sometimes
- Fix suspects not going into low ready when colliding with geometry
- Fix knocked out suspects being spammed with multiple ‘pickup item’ requests
- Fix suspects holding no gun whilst in the aim pose
- Fix knife suspects performing a knife surrender when their target is behind them
- Fix explosive vest suspects not behaving correctly at times
- Fix explosive vest suspects running past you without detonating the explosive vest
- Fix an issue where an AI could not successfully reload a weapon
- Fix suspects reloading while stunned
- Fix suspects being frozen after hearing a door kick
- Decal density option (was causing issue with decal art not being visible), this has now been replaced with a “decal fade” option that allows players to control the distance at which world decals fade. The lower the number, the better the performance. Things may not look as pretty, though!
- Display who friendly fired/team killed when displaying the penalty
- Fix performance issue in loadout menu
- Grenade replication performance
- Host Migration
- Fix client crashes on modded maps due to door replication
- Fix chemlight deployment not working when crouched (on clients)
- Fix delay with grenade projectiles (on clients)
- Fixed AI hesitation issues (on clients)
- Fix players not being able to push around characters as a client
- Fix AI arrest animations on clients not matching up with the player’s arrest animations
- Fixed ragdoll pop (on clients)
- Fix ragdoll on clients not being able to exit the ragdoll state
- Fix breakable glass desync
- Fix shotgun infinite reload (on clients)
- Fix an issue where clients were not aware that a paired interaction was playing
- Fix an issue where after arresting an AI on high latency clients, the AI would be seen as surrendered and not arrested
- HRT Entryman Shotgun variant for Supporters
- PFC9 – HRT G19
- Ammo Type Slots
- Tactical Device Slots
- Grenade Slots
- Laser, IR pointer to M92X
- Item physics hit sound when colliding geometry
- Magazine/Grenade/Tactical device count now determined by new slots system
- Grenade projectiles only kills on first impact, not on ricochets
- Greatly buff SA58 damage
- Unified damage values of weapons with same calibers
- Lowered recoil for VKS
- NVG now uses PVS-31 NT mesh
- Tweaked SCAR-L RPM
- Tweaked sawn-off shotgun spread pattern
- Damage values for various weapons
- Obsolete attachments from MP5
- Fix beanbag shotgun applying damage multiple times
- Fix and issue causing projectiles to collide with SWAT collision capsule
- Fix UMP45 Red dot Alignment
- Fix HK416 and BRN180 not having a high ready third person pose