NVidia hat das Treiberpaket für seine GeForece Reihe aktualisiert. Neu ist u.a. der Support für CUDA 9.2.
NVidia GeForce Treiber 397.93 Release Notes
Provides the optimal gaming experience for The Crew 2 Closed Beta and State of Decay 2.
• Added support for CUDA 9.2
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• DRG Initiative
• Star Wars: Battlefront II
3D Vision Profiles
Added or updated the following 3D Vision profiles:
• The Crew 2 – Good
Fixed Issues in this Release
The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved in this version. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.
• [Notebook][GeForce GTX 870M]: GPU acceleration is being used for Windows Explorer. 
• [SLI][Steam]: Steam must be closed to enable or disable SLI mode. 
• [Surround][Digital Vibrance]: Digital Vibrance setting is not persistent, and reverts to the default setting when rebooting with Surround mode enabled. 
• [Wolfenstein II]: The game may freeze in the Roosevelt area. 
• [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When Windows HDR is enabled, some color formats are missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Display->Change Resolution page. 
• [Pascal GPU + Kepler GPU]: After installing the driver and rebooting the system, the driver may fail to load. 
• [Far Cry 5]: Green flickering occurs in the game when using HDR with non-native resolution. 
Changes in this Release
• Removed Experience Improvement Program from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
Open Issues in Version 397.93 WHQL:
As with every released driver, version 397.93 WHQL of the Release 396 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.