Entwickler DRAGO entertaiment hat die Hotfix 4 und 5 für das Update 6 veröffentlicht.
- New tools will no longer consume warehouse space/capacity.
- Shelves can no longer be put on the roof to avoid NPC getting stuck.
- Fixes for the decoration grid, so decorations can be placed in previously inaccessible places.
- Fixes an issue that caused the warehouse to not correctly show products/capacity.
- Fixes a visual bug appearing on texture in front of Gas Station entrance.
- Physics on items dropped by customers will now be activated just for a few seconds instead of permanently.
Can Touch This DLC
We have made a series of fixes/improvements to the new tools:
- Vacuum tool does not receive decals anymore.
- Trash dropped by customer will now correctly be pulled to a black hole before disappearing.
- Fixes a trash bag spawning issue.
- Fixes the duplicating hammer tool bug.
- Trash bin will no longer get full when you change their position.
- Roofs will no longer lose paint after you cancel customization.
- Resetting placement of cash register/trash bin while holding will now hide the grid correctly.
- The Hammer will now change toilets wall types correctly.
- The Air Brush does not clean Denis’ decals anymore.
- Fixes a random crash while removing decals.
Just a quick hotfix for update #6 that just became available addressing the following issue:
- Fixes an issue with disappearing hanging spots in the gas station that prevented players from hanging decorations properly.