Techland hat das Community Update 2 für Dying Light 2 veröffentlicht. Das Update bringt die Legend Levels ins Spiel, welche den neuen End-Game Fortschritt freischalten. Zudem gibt es neue dynamische Herausforderungen im Coop. Mehr Informationen in den Patch-Notes.
- Cross-gen for consoles.
- Legend Levels — new end-game progression system accessed after unlocking every ability in the skill tree. Learn what true power feels like!
- Dynamic Competitions in co-op
Quality of Life Improvements
- Lowered Biter grabbing frequency
- Players can now instantly kill grabbing Biters with the Stab Skill upgrade
- Skippable cutscenes
- Kick attacks are now a little bit faster and more powerful
- Crafting items — players can determine any specific amount
- Ragdoll physics and AI reaction improvements
- More realistic impact on hits
- New enemy reaction to hits
- New enemy animations
- New enemy behavior around ledges of buildings
- New 1-handed axe animations
- Pilgrim Outfit granted at the beginning of the game
- Hazmat Biter explosion fixed
- Host’s ability to share Nightrunner tools
- Improved player marker visibility at all times
- Player status display (poisoned, burned, bleeding, etc.)
- Added map markers
- Improved matchmaking
- Respawns of party members no longer linked to the host