Das neue Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.08 bringt neben zahlreichen Verbesserungen und Bugfixes auch Nuk3town für alle.
Gute Neuigkeiten für alle die Call of Duty Black Ops 3 damals nicht zum Release vorbestellt haben. Ab sofort ist die beliebte Map Nuk3town für alle verfügbar. Zudem erhalten alle Spieler auf PC, Playstation 4 und XBox One das kostenlose Nuk3town-Personalisierungspaket, welches eine Waffentarnung, drei Fadenkruze und die Nuk3town-Visitenkarte enthält.
Mehr Details zum Update findet ihr in den Changelog:
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Update 1.08 Changelog
- The Nuk3town map, Calling Card, Reticles and Weapon Camo are now available to all Players.
- Security Updates
- Fixed error related to using a picked-up weapon from a Player who left the game.
- Resolved issue where Players were able to kill a prone Player when they ran over them with a carried Guardian or Hardened Sentry.
- Fixed bug where if a Player died by a Semtex during the HC-XD calling animation, enemy Scorestreaks would continually fire at the spot of death.
- Addressed global spawn issue that could occur when Players were killed when deploying Scorestreaks.
- Added spawn trap logic to Uplink and Safeguard where additional spawns will open under extreme scenarios.
- Enabled spawn trap logic in Public online matches.
- Resolved bug where Players were able to gain additional Specialist Power by switching Classes at the beginning of a round.
- Fixed exploit where the Ante-Up Perk would continue to work when a player switched to a class without it.
- Addressed bug where using the Black Hat on a Trip Mine or other equipment near a planted bomb in S&D prevented the user from disarming the bomb.
- Addressed issue where the Combat Axe was unable to destroy the HC-XD.
- Fixed bug where the use of Nomad’s H.I.V.E. Gun would cause disconnects from Dedicated Servers.
- Resolved an issue where the sound of a H.I.V.E. pod would persist for a Player if the Player activated the H.I.V.E. pod, but was afterwards killed by another means than the H.I.V.E. pod.
- Hardened Sentry
- Fixed a bug where Players were able to keep a Hardened Sentry active while it was being carried.
- Counter-UAV & UAV
- Fixed an issue where multiple aircraft could be destroyed by splash damage if within close proximity.
- Addressed exploit where Players were able to reach an unintended area near the white truck and junkyard.
- Resolved issue where the Safeguard robot would sometimes have trouble pathing through the garage when specific Custom Game settings were altered.
- Added collision to prevent sitting on top of door-frame near center of the map.
- Added collision to prevent Players from mantling through geo near Market Street.
- Addressed exploit where Players were able to reach unintended areas near Atlantis building.
- Addressed issue where AI vehicles were becoming stuck when pathing in the lower portion of the map.
- Fixed issue where the Safeguard Robot would sometimes become stuck during it’s walking animation.
- Addressed bug where not all escorting Attackers were being awarded with the Escort score event.
- Search and Destroy
- Resolved a bug where the bomb icon would not appear for all bomb carriers when multiple bombs were enabled in Custom Game settings.
- MR6 – Reduced Max Fire Rate.
- ICR-1 – Increased Accuracy.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the “100 Percenter” challenge from being awarded after completing all Multiplayer Challenges.
- Resolved bug where Players were unable to earn a long shot medal for the NX ShadowClaw when Dual Wield was equipped.
- X-Ray Player highlight is now the proper color for each team.
- Scorestreaks now show up on the map regardless of which team is being spectated.
- Added Specialist Meter indicator to the Player list; indicator will flash when Specialist is being used.
- Switching teams during the pre-match phase will no longer spawn you on the wrong side.
- CWL game variants have been updated with a 30 second pre-match timer.
- Added multi-drone option for Uplink.
- Included adjustable settings which will require all Players to join before the pre-match timer starts.
- Corrected a bug which could cause Zombies to lack a walking animation.
- Corrected bug where UI would fail to appear after loading a video clip from the Media tab.
- Removed Hit Markers during game film playback while in Director Mode.
- Addressed UI Error that occurred after a User interacted with the “Choose Mode” sidebar immediately after selecting “Take Screenshot” or while the Publish screenshot prompt was open.
- Resolved UI error that appeared when attempting to delete a Local screenshot.
- Addressed bug where the Bow FX would persist when watching a Zombies clip.
- Fixed bugs related to the fast forward and record buttons.
- Resolved issue that would occur if the User selected a Red Triangle Warning icon in their Recent Games.
- Fixed bug where combat text would remain on-screen during a Highlight Reel.
- Corrected issue where the UI would disappear if a Player pressed the Menu button during game film playback.
- Fixed issue where burst fire weapons would sometimes be missing audio during playback.
- When watching a Zombies Clip, addressed a bug where the Ritual Skulls would still be present during the Demon Bow quest if a Player rewound to the start of the clip.
- All GobbleGum machines in a level are now active at all times.
- The GobbleGum machine can now be accessed multiple times per round.
- The Liquid Divinium drop rate cap of two vials per game has been removed; Players can now continue to earn Liquid Divinium as they progress through a match.
- The Player’s current GobbleGum pack will now be represented in the inventory screen.
Shadows of Evil
- Personal items and gate worms will now use a shared inventory system.
- The Ritual duration time has been reduced.
- Addressed a bug where Players were unable to progress after upgrading the Apothicon Swords and then bleeding out.
- Several stability issues with the main quest have been addressed.
- Fixed bug where Margwas would continue to go after downed players.
- Fixed several bugs where Players were able to use the Ragnarok DG-4 indefinitely.
- Addressed issue where Players were able to duplicate an upgraded Wraith of the Ancients bow when using the Arms Grace GobbleGum.
- Added several kill brushes to block off pathing exploits.
- Addressed Zombies farming exploit at the test fire location.
- Added small chance of golden egg spawning at chicken farm.
- Fix for enemy no longer spawning during long boss rounds.
- Increased Coat of Arms duration.
- Fix for golden chicken not laying up to 3 eggs.
- Coat of Arms now team shifts zombies from enemy team to Player team; (As opposed to a neutral team). Players should no longer be attacked by COA’d zombies.
- Fixed Player chicken to fire fated weapons(force/fury) instead of default LMG.
- Tuned the Player rewards for donated life.
- Flying enemies should no longer be able to go beneath the ground surface in the graveyard map.
- Adjusted a pickup spawn location in Combine map that was spawning objects beyond invisible clip barrier.
- Fixed a bug where extra lives could not be earned post score of 100M.
- Made some logic adjustments to how Players are handled while the “How far can you get” screen is up.
- Added Host Migration to public matches.
- Players should no longer match make into public games that have reached the Farm arena.
- Ready up functionality added to public lobbies.
- Invisible shadow zombie fixed.
- Fixed issue in ROJ where joining Player with could be awarded a fate already owned by current Players
- “Fido” the Siege Chicken added.
- Fix for spinning saw pickup not crediting Player for enemy deaths.
- Adjusted solo anti kiting logic.
- Chicken Bowl eggs now drop towards center of arena.
- Fix for a condition where player could die exiting a vehicle.
- Fix for rare condition where Silverback could jump out of the boss arena.