Der kostenlose Mailclient Thunderbird erhielt das Update 91.8.1, dass 6 Fehler behebt.
- CLIENTID extension for SMTP was not supported by smtp-js
- Additional SMTP errors are now forwarded to the user
- OpenPGP was not able to use some previously supported key types
- OpenPGP key manager did not always display correct information after importing additional IDs
- When using server-side filters, duplicate notifications about new mails could be displayed
- Canceling an SMTP password entry caused several error dialogs to be displayed