Mit dem Client Update behebt Valve einige Fehler.
Mehr Details zum Clientupdate findet ihr im Update-Log:
- Fixed crash when repeatedly entering the downloads page and then exiting
- Added support for Steam Controller to VR Dashboard, Desktop Game Theater, and OpenVR games. (Requires SteamVR beta)
- Stopped showing screenshots section for OpenVR games.
- Removed requirement to have “-vr2dgames” on your Steam command line to use Desktop Theater
- Added an option to automatically change action sets based on cursor visibility. An action set can be switched to when the mouse is visible, then back to the first when it’s hidden. Only works with hardware cursors, not software ones. Useful for games which hide the mouse while in game, but have mouse driven menus or UIs.
- Improved touchmenu mode-shift support, so touchmenu buttons fired on release of a mode-shifted trackpad button fire reliably.
- Added developer support for custom touchmenu icons. Developers can now include their own set of icons for use in touchmenus.
- Fixed action set on-screen indicator with non-Steam games
- Fixed Controller HUD with non-Steam games