Entwickler Running With Scissors hat das Update 1.0.5 für Postal 4:No Regerts veröffentlicht.
- Brains to head explosions. Exploding an NPCs head will sometimes result in a brain popping out!
- Speaking of head explosions, the suicide button for the Dude has been added! (K key by default)
- Going POSTAL challenge in Desert area. Completing it will reward you with a POSTAL 3 skin!
- POSTAL 3 skin for The Dude!
- Missing pacifist check before assigning the “Kill Bosses” errands – if player is pacifist, these errands are now skipped as intended and only “Meet the Boss” is assigned
- Health Bars for some bosses!
- Subtitles to comic book intros/outros! (In-game cutscenes will be getting subtitle support soon!)
- Third-Person animations for picking up collectibles!
- Interest Points to Supermarket in Prison tile!
- More Krotchy Tips to better explain some of the game mechanics!
- Support for burning characters, both dead or alive!
Changed / Improved
- Optimization pass in the Residential tile
- Tweaked the house NPCs to get them unstuck
- Adjusted the culling on landscape in the Prison tile
- Updated M60 textures
- Improved Krotchy texture for collectibles counter
- Made Baton less OP
- Reduced loading delay in “New Day / Load Game” loading screens
- Reworked the fluid weapon particles so they’re more three dimensional
- Improved audio in Pit Boss Vault cutscene
- Final door now checks only for Meet Boss instead of every Friday errand including killing the 3 bosses (Pacifist ending fix)
- Removed day constraint from Duck Hunt Challenge
- Picking up collectibles not counting towards the counter
- Crash after throwing Pigeon Mine during Install Bidets errand
- Janky puddles in front of Sewer entrance
- Duck Hunt challenge only triggering on Wednesday
- Removed broken ladder from Clock Tower. Roof only accessible via the Grappling Hook point
- Shoot Cans challenge not working correctly
- Window Cleaner challenge not accepting all damage types
- Old bystander models being used in Pit Boss errand
- Sewer Dwellers not being dismemberable / using old models
- Certain NPCs using Dude’s voice…
- A house in Riverside tile lacking collision in the bedroom
- Weapon recoil not applying in third person
- Rick Hunter’s Dude using wrong voice cue when equipping Sexy Outfit
- Yaw weapon recoil persisting at lower framerates
- Old NPC characters being used in Pit Boss cutscenes