Das New World Update 1.5.2 wurde vom Entwickler Amazon Games veröffentlicht.
General Updates & Fixes
- PvP Arenas now award 250, 350, or 500 PvP XP for winning 0, 1, and 2 rounds respectively. The previous amount was 100, 200, or 300 PvP XP.
- Fixed an issue that caused crafted items with only one possible Gear Score (via materials/skill raising the minimum up to the maximum) to not match their proper value.
- Fixed an issue that caused the First Light Faction Control Bonus (increased refining yield) to affect non-refining items.
- Fixed an issue that caused crafting menu button timers to show incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Flawless Victory” achievement to count towards matches when a member of your team died.
- Players will now receive less PvP XP and Azoth Salt per capture after capturing 10 Faction Control Points within a 24 hour period. Each capture following your tenth Faction Control Point within that time frame nets 250 PvP XP and 50 Azoth Salt.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain attacks and abilities to not work properly when your weapon was unsheathed after entering a Game Mode (such as Expedition, Outpost Rush, 3v3 Arena).
- Fixed an issue that caused Commander Thorpe to not drop Sapphire gypsum in Mutated versions of The Depths.