Entwickler Crytek hat das Update 1.12.1 für Hunt Showdown veröffentlicht. Das Update behebt bekannte Probleme. Zudem startet heute das Wildcard Contract Experiment.
Hunt Showdown Patch-Notes
Wildcard Contract Experiment
- Start time: Friday 21st @ 07:00 UTC.
- Standard Contract: Random missions excluding the “Night” Time of Day. No extra bonus for a successful extraction.
- Wildcard Contract: Night missions with one Boss Target. The Boss Target will be random. +300 bonus Bounty per successful token extraction.
- Wildcard Contract will only have one queuing option, which will be set to trios only. This means solos, duos, and trios will all be in the same matchmaking pool.
- End time: Monday 24th @ 7:00 UTC.
- Fixed an issue that caused FPS drops when closing the map.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Match Found” and “All Servers Occupied” banners to disappear after switching tabs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the base ammo of special weapons (IE: Hunting Bow and Crossbow) from progressing Challenges or Quests, like “Kill an enemy with special or custom ammo” and “Deal damage to enemy Hunters using any Custom Ammo or Special Ammo”.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused environmental elements to disappear when a Hunter was revived.
- Fixed an issue that allowed poison clouds to deal excessively high damage to AI per damage tick.
- Fixed an issue that enabled 5 consumables to be in a Hunter’s inventory after looting static saddles.