Entwickler Crytek hat das Update 1.11 für Hunt Showdown veröffentlicht.
- Implemented a subtle cue for other Hunter Footsteps to indicate whether they are above, below, or on the same level as the player.
- This cue is only audible when the player is in the same building as the other Hunter.
- It is only audible when the other hunter is moving over a wooden floor.
- Audio Design improvement pass on door sounds. They should sound more natural and believable now.
- Flashbang: Optimized Flashbangs to prevent rare situations where a Player might receive a hitmarker for a successful full flash, but the enemy would not actually receive a full flash.
- Sparks Silencer: Adjusted default ammo and FMJ ammo to have a higher effective range (from 144/152 to 169/184).
- Vetterli Silencer: Adjusted default ammo and FMJ ammo to have a higher effective range (from 133/147 to 150/176).
- Caldwell Pax and Pax Claw: Increased fire rate and decreased upwards recoil while using Fanning trait.
- Shotguns: Adjusted basic ammo and Penny Shot ammo damage to allow for a further one shot kill range of Grunts and Hellhounds.
- Made it easier to pick up the desired weapon in cases in which multiple weapons are close together on the ground.
- Created new holes for Stalker Beetles to enter and maneuver in all maps.
- It is now possible to jump over dry branches without breaking them.
- Darrow Livestock: Adjusted the recently added red window to a wooden wall with a peak hole in the Boss Lair.
- Davant Ranch: Restricted the line of sight of 2 windows on the East side of the Northeast Boss Lair, making them more focused on the white house in front of them.
- Adjusted pre-placed Stalker Beetle cocoon positions:
- Moved one of the cocoons in Alice Farm towards the Southwest.
- Moved the Lockbay Docks cocoon to the big tree on the West side.
- Ironworks: Hunters can now use one of the chimneys to drop down into the Boss Lair. Try using Kiteskin and Lightfoot when attempting that entrance.
- Ironworks: Made an easier way to get onto a small roof above one of entrances to peek inside the Boss lair
- Adjusted pre-placed Stalker Beetle cocoon positions:
- Moved the cocoon South of Windy Run into the forest between Lawson Station and Goddard Docks.
- Moved the Salter’s Pork cocoon to the big tree outside Lawson Station towards Arden Parish.
- Stanley Coal Company: Improved the options of getting into the Boss Lair and the compound in general.
- Fixed an animation glitch on the Assassin’s ranged attack.
- Fixed the accuracy of the Assassin’s attacks, which was causing him to miss too frequently.
- Slightly decreased the volume of the bonfire in Fort Bolden.
- Tweaked the Sparks Pistol gunshot sound in first person to sound more powerful.
- Fixed a bug that caused a delay when resupplying tools and ammo.
- Fixed a bug that allowed damage to teammates to contribute to the damage tracked in a Summons.
- Fixed a bug that allowed damage to a dead enemy hunter to contribute to the damage tracked in a Summons.
- Fixed a bug that caused the mission timer to not update correctly when both bounties have already extracted from the mission.
- Fixed a bug for controllers that caused the weapon wheel to become unresponsive when switching between items in the inventory.
- When entering spectate mode, flashbangs will no longer trigger a second time for the spectating Player.
- Spectator mode will now immediately be canceled when the targeted Player disconnects from the game.
- When reconnecting to a game, burnt out oil puddles will now correctly show their burnt out status.
- Leeches and other AI will no longer prevent a primed explosive (red) barrel from awarding a kill to the Player who originally shot the barrel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to stay too long in the hipfire animation of the Bomblance.
- Fixed instances of the Stalker Beetle clipping in all maps.
- Fixed an issue that caused throwing knives/axes, bolts, and arrows to disappear when hitting concertina wires.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hunters from interacting with a clue when a world Health Kit on top of it.
- Improvements made to concertina wires to reduce instances of damaging players through walls.
- Fixed a table in Port Reeker with the wrong material assigned to it.
- Fixed a misaligned loot anchor in Slaughterhouse.
- Fixed some haybales north of Reynard Mill and Lumber to now be climbable.
- Fixed a small gap in the ladder at Chapel of Madonna Noire that let you see below the terrain.
- Fixed a tree clipping through the roof of the small barn in the forest between Port Reeker and Alice Farm.
- Blocked an unintended peek hole in Lockbay Docks towards Blanchett Graves.
- Fixed some floating loot anchors in Healing Water Church.
- Blocked an unintended vault in Alice Farm on haybales.
- Added a ramp to one of the windows in the Alice Farm Southern Boss Lair.
- Fixed an issue with the AI’s navigation in Pitching Crematorium.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Meatheads to get into the Western Boss Lair in Davant Ranch.
- Closed an unintended gap in Lawson Station Workshop building.
- Closed a one-way gap in the roof at Iron Works.
- Changed an AI spawn rule to not allow an Immolator to spawn in water South of Bradley & Craven Brickworks.
- Fixed a spot where an Immolator could spawn in a place that it would get stuck at Goddard Docks.
- Adjusted the collision on the logs in the water between C&A Lumber and Hemlock and Hide.
- Fixed some floating vegetation around Fort Carmick.
- Fixed a cause of broken movement on the roof of the side building in Iron Works.
- Fixed a spot where a Player could become stuck between a window and dog cage in Nicholls Prison.
- Fixed some inaccurate collision on one of the side building’s roofs at Seven Sisters Estate.
- Fixed a misaligned door in the small village Northwest of Pearl Plantation.
- Adjusted the AI encounter rates around Moses Poultry.
- Adjusted some terrain textures around Forked River Fishery.
- Fixed a clipping loot anchor in Lower DeSalle that was not allowing Players to loot properly.
- Adjusted some collision on a fallen tree between Weeping Stone Mill and Forked River Fishery.
- Fixed some floating vegetation South of Moses Poultry.
- Fixed some misaligned hay in Heritage Pork.
- Closed a small gap in the terrain North of Reeves Quarry.
- Fixed a one-way collision spot in Reeves Quarry.
- Fixed a spot where a Player could become stuck in some haybales at Moses Poultry.
- Fixed a collision issue with one of the cages north of Heritage Pork.
- Fixed an injured horse spawning inside a fireplace in Darin Shipyard.
- Fixed the bank door clipping into its frame in Upper DeSalle.
- Fixed the entrance doors clipping into their frame in Pearl Plantation.
- Adjusted some vegetation East of Upper DeSalle to be less obtrusive.
- Fixed a bug where no Health and Inventory HUD were displayed while spectating after the spectated Player leaves the drone view and when switching from drone user to regular Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused a quest selection to fail on the 1st and 2nd selections when using a controller.
- Fixed a visual issue that caused a hunter to sometimes be visible in the arsenal screen when coming from the respec subtab.
- Fixed an issue that caused an Item link button in the newsfeed to break when filters were active in legendary item store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Caldwell New Army custom ammo to be shown in the “new” filter even when it was not new anymore.
- Fixed several issues of text overlapping UI elements in different languages.
- Fixed a bug that caused Players to be sent back to the Roster Overview screen when equipping a second custom ammo type on weapons in Roster Equipment screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Weapon Charms button in the equipment screen to still be visible when the filter was empty or no weapon was selected.
- Clean button is no longer displayed when no weapon is selected.
- Fixed several filter related issues which would cause weapons or ammo to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused no extraction banner to be displayed when an enemy extracted with tokens, or when you stay on the map while your teammates extract with bounty tokens.
- Fixed an issue with the Bomblance info box.
- Fixed several precision issues with the rate of fire statistics on single shot weapons. This is the first step towards more accurate weapon statistics.
- In some cases, an explosive can damage an enemy through unintended terrain.
- Players may see tools/consumables floating in the air if another Player switches equipment nearby. This fixes itself when the second Player switches equipment again, and it is only a visual issue.
- In some cases, the poison effect will incorrectly stay on a player.
- In some cases, weapons will come out of ADS unintentionally.
- When a Hunter is revived at the exact moment as the reviver dies, an issue can occur.
- It is possible for a Hunter to receive the “extraction blocked” warning at an extract where someone else has extracted earlier in the match.
- Players can occasionally receive “Something Went Wrong” matchmaking failure when queuing for a mission.
- Sometimes, reconnect does not work as intended and players have to try again.
- In some cases, the Spider can get stuck in the death animation, unable to be banished.
- Players on old gen consoles may load into a mission late in some instances.
- In some cases, crows may react to player noise later than intended. If there is a lot of occlusion between you and the crows, they can also be hard to hear.
- In some cases when sprint and ADS are bound separately, sprinting input can be incorrectly ignored.
- In some cases, thrown objects can disappear when they are attached to something that disappears.
- When placing a bear trap close to another object, it is possible for the action to be canceled incorrectly.
- In some cases, a Hunter is unable to fire when swapping quickly from iron sight to fanning.
- A previous death screen can appear if a Hunter dies to burning out from fire.
- In some cases, damage from the Bomblance will not show correctly on the death screen.
- In some cases, an arrow will not break a window properly.
- In Gunslinger, it is possible for the crosshair to be missing after switching weapons.
- Spectator mode doesn’t always accurately represent the aiming state of the Player.
- In some cases, queued melee attacks can fail for some items.
- In Quickplay, it is possible for a Player to be unable to pick up or refill a stack of a tool that they already have (IE Fusees).