Entwickler Creepy Jar hat zwei weiteren Hotfixe zum letzten Update für Green Hell veröffentlicht.
Green Hell Patch-Notes
- The game no longer crashes at the beginning of the dream sequences in Story Mode
- We’re aware of the issue with rendering happening on some configurations. We’re investigating this issue and we’re working on fixing it as soon as possible.
- Added news section to the game’s main menu
- The river in the Tutorial should now be properly displayed
- Graphics should no longer get distorted after finishing the dream sequence in Story mode
- Tribesman should now have consistent scale for all Players in co-op session
- Fire visual effect should no longer say mid-air after igniting torch or other source of fire
- Weapon racks should now have proper state for all players in co-op session