Entwickler Blacklight Interactive und Team17 haben ein Update für Golf with your Friends veröffentlicht:
Golf With Your Friends Patch-Notes:
Changes and Additions:
- Rebuilt game in a new version of Unity to improve support and tooling for future development.
- Revamped the lighting for each course.
- A free Headbangers cosmetic DLC hat!
- [Steam PC] Fixed a bug where online lobby type would automatically change from Password to Public in the Session Setup window when attempting to create a Password lobby.
- [Escapist] Fixed up a missing wall asset on Hole 10.
- [Twilight] Fixed a wall barrier near the goal in dunk mode appearing in a solid magenta colour
- [XB1] Fixed a bug where creating a lobby and accepting invites could occasionally result in Network Error Messages.
- [Level Editor] Added new 1×1 floor tiles so they now exist for all themes
- [Level Editor] Fixed visual inconsistency in look between old and newly added icons for 1×1 floor tiles.
- [Level Editor] Fixed a bug where the player could enter the level editor without naming and describing the course.
- [Level Editor][Forest2] Fixed a problem where the 1×1 floor tile assets for the Peaceful Pines theme was missing.
- [Level Editor] “Do you wish to save” prompt will now show when retiring from the level editor
- [Level Editor] Changed the default settings within the level editors test mode to the following:
– Free Cam Time = Infinite
– Show Last Shot Power = Enabled
– Retry Shot = Last Shot
– Jump = Enabled
- Fixed the EULA text overlapping the “Help and Options” UI when the menu is opened in-game for the first time.
- Fixed the EULA text not being possible to scroll and getting cut off in various languages.
- Various other minor bug fixes and improvements.