Entwickler Luminous Productions hat den Patch 1.10 für das Rollenspiel Forspoken veröffentlicht. Der Patch behebt unter anderem Probleme beim Movement die bei der Nutzung von Controllern auftrat .
- Fixed an issue where the screen unintentionally flickers when AMD’s Radeon RX570 or RX580 is used. (PC version)
- Various minor fixes.
- Adjusted the explanatory text and default camera position for the tutorial of the Magic Parkour skill Zip.
- Added an option where the players can choose to automatically switch to the last-viewed section when accessing a menu.
- Added an option where the players can choose to automatically point the camera to the targeted enemy when locking on an enemy during charging spells.
- Added an option where the players can choose to automatically switch the lock-on target to a nearby enemy after defeating a locked-on enemy.
- Added an option that enables the players to lock on to off-screen enemies.
- Added an option where the players can choose to prevent being staggered by the effects of Frey’s own spells.
- Adjusted certain enemies’ motions and behaviors upon taking damage.
- Adjusted Sila’s Magic “Slice” to be unleashed to the direction Frey is facing.
- Adjusted the lighting of certain areas in Cipal.
- Adjusted the camera effects that occur when framing bright objects such as the sun.
- Adjusted the texture and shading for certain objects.
- Adjusted the number of polygons for certain background objects.
- Improved the glare filter quality.
- Updated the menu to display the required memory usage.
- Updated the opening sequence to go through the Brightness Settings before starting the game for the first time.
- Removed the VRS entry from the Graphics section of the menu.
*The shader has been optimized to have the Variable Rate Shading (VRS) available for all hardware.
- Updated the DirectX 12 version to 1.606.4 from 1.4.10.
- Reduced the processing load in certain areas. (The load has been reduced to approximately 70% in certain scenes.)
- Reduced the VRAM usage.
- Minor optimization for certain features.