Entwickler Behavior Interactive hat den Patch 7.5.0 für Dead by Daylight veröffentlicht.
Dead by Daylight Patch-Notes:
Field of View Settings
There is a new settings option in DbD! Players now have the ability to adjust their FOV, or field-of-view, with a slider in the Settings Menu. This allows players with a first-person-camera (Killers, with the exception of The Good Guy) to adjust their field-of-view, reducing motion-sickness and other accessibility issues. This feature is initially in the Beta Tab while we allow for thorough testing.
FOV Perk Updates
- Shadowborn: When blinded by any means, gain a 6/8/10% Haste Status Effect for 10 seconds (new functionality).
- Monitor and Abuse: While in a chase, your Terror Radius is increased by 8 meters. Otherwise, your Terror Radius is decreased by 8 meters (FoV clause was removed)
Generators System Update
The 3-gen strategy (identifying the closest 3 Generators and defending only them) has become very strong, especially on certain Killers. This can lead to very long games and frustration. To help prevent such situations, the following now applies:
- Each Generator can only suffer 8 regression events maximum.
- After the max has been reached on a Generator, that Generator can no longer be regressed by the Killer (including kicks, Add-ons, and Perk-related regressions).
- Number of regressions per Generator is indicated by increasing VFX after 3 or more regression events.
- Gens at max regression events cannot regress by the Killer (including kicks, Add-ons, and Perk-related regressions).
- Survivors failing Skill Checks still regress Generators normally and do not count as regression events.
- Killer kick regression is increased from 2.5% to 5%.
- “Gen tapping” is no longer possible. To stop a Generator from regressing, a Survivor must repair 5% of the Generator.
- Regression does not occur while repairs are in progress.
- Hex: Ruin: All Generators are affected by Hex: Ruin. While a Generator is not being repaired by a Survivor, it will immediately and automatically regress repair progress at 50%/75%/100% of the normal regression speed. (no longer deactivates when a Survivor is killed).
- Surge and Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance: Does not create a loud noise notification if no progress is lost on the Generator.
- Oppression: Only causes a regression event on the Generator that was kicked.
- Overcharge: Only the initiating kick counts as a regression event.
- Re-enabled the Nowhere to Hide Perk.
- Re-enabled The Knight Killer.
New Survivor – Alan Wake
Dead by Daylight welcomes a new famous Survivor into The Fog – Alan Wake!
- Champion of Light: While you are holding a Flashlight, this Perk activates. When you are shining a flashlight, you have 50% Haste. When you successfully blind the Killer, they also gain 20% Hindered for 6 seconds. This effect cannot stack with itself. Then, this Perk goes on cool-down for 80/70/60 seconds.
- Boon: Illumination: Press and hold the Ability button 1 near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out in a 24 meter range. Survivors inside your Boon Totem’s range see the aura of all Chests and all Generators in blue. If you have a lit Boon Totem, you cleanse or bless Totems 6/8/10% faster. You can only bless one Totem at a time. All equipped Boon Perks are active on your Boon Totem.
- Deadline: This Perk activates when you are injured. Skill Checks appear 6/8/10% more frequently when repairing or healing and appear in random places. The penalty for missing Skill Checks is reduced by 50%.
Killer Update – The Hillbilly
Press and hold the Power button to break into a Chainsaw Sprint. Survivors hit during a Chainsaw Sprint are put into the dying state. Revving the Chainsaw, and sprinting with the Chainsaw each cause the Overdrive meter to increase. The meter decreases when the Chainsaw is not in use. When the meter is full, the Chainsaw goes into Overdrive.
- Increased Chainsaw Sprint movement speed to 10.12 m/s (was 9.2 m/s).
- Decreased the Chainsaw hit cooldown to 2.7 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Decreased the Chainsaw miss cooldown to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Increased movement speed during the Chainsaw miss cooldown to 2.3 m/s (was 1.38 m/s).
- Decreased the size of the Chainsaw’s collision to improve navigation during a Chainsaw Sprint.
- Disconnected the Chainsaw’s sensitivity from controller sensitivity.
- Baseline sensitivity was set to 100% of the controller sensitivity.
Für mehr Details zum Content Bereich siehe Quelle am Ende der Seite.
- Fixed an issue where The Archives Challenges could be completed when playing Tutorial Bot Match.
- Fixed an issue where the Memory Shard visual effects would not stop drawing when in Spectator mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Challenge descriptions of Core Memory: Stray Thoughts were inconsistent with other Core Memory Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the Tome 17 Back-to-Back Challenge would gain unintended progress from non-consecutive Skill Checks.
- Fixed an issue where the Knockout Challenge would gain progress if a Survivor activated the Plot Twist Perk to put themselves in the dying state.
- Fixed an issue where the A Stunning Display Challenge would not gain progress after wiggling free from the Killer’s grasp.
- Fixed an issue where the That’s Rude Challenge would not gain progress when pointing at the Killer within five (5) seconds of the Premonition Perk activating.
- The Undying Influence Challenge now properly tracks Totems ignited by the Hex: Plaything Perk.
- The Plot Twist Perk no longer gives progress towards the Killer Challenge Knockout (Remix).
- The That’s Rude Challenge now correctly gains progress when pointing towards the Killer after activating the Premonition Perk.
- Fixed issues that caused the Thorn SFX from the 3 Generator System to be too loud.
- Reduced The Hillbilly’s Chainsaw volume.
- Bots no longer self-heal immediately after being unhooked. They will first try to get healed by the person that got the unhook.
- Bots now have different priorities between different self interactions (self mend being the highest priority, and self care being the lowest priority)
- Bots no longer enter an infinite loop when injured and holding a Medkit and a special item.
- Bots self-healing is now more consistent: they correctly see the interaction as possible while moving.
- Players can now signal a bot for their attention by either using the “come here” emote or by t-bagging. Unless they have something urgent, they’ll drop what they’re doing and heal the player or let themselves get healed.
- Bots now change the priority of their interactions when they are targeting a specific interactor.
- When bots drop their Flashbang to grab and use a Spray or Serum, they will immediately pick back up their Flashbang once they’re done healing themselves.
- Bots no longer stop in front of certain vaults.
- The Knight can no longer summon many Guards at the same time when vaulting a window.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Pebble throw animation from male Survivors to be misaligned with the camera’s orientation when using the Diversion Perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused Struggling Survivors to clip outside of The Demogorgon’s arm.
- Fixed an issue that caused Nancy’s red plaid skirt to clips into her leg while running in the tally screen.
- The screen no longer turns black for spectators after The Cenobite teleports to the Lament Configuration.
- Fixed an issue in Nostromo Wreckage where The Nurse would get stuck in the main building.
- Fixed an issue in Mount Ormond where a collision would block the Guards.
- Fixed an issue in the Crotus Prenn Asylum where players could walk on the visually inaccessible ramp.
- Fixed an issue in Mount Ormond where debris would prevent The Mastermind from moving properly.
- Fixed an issue in the Underground Complex where the Killers could not drop down a hole in the Rift room.
- Fixed an issue in the Underground Complex where The Knight’s Guards are unable to climb the stairs.
- Fixed an issue where players would end up with unleveled perks if they have leveled it in lobby without opening the loadout menu before loading into a Trial.
- Survivors equipped with the Visionary Perk will see the Aura of the claws on a Generator blocked by the Corrupt Intervention Perk.
- Fixed an issue where the “Controller Disconnected” pop-up does not appear when the controller is disconnected.
- Fixed an issue where a popup message displays an option to buy Auric Cells when the item cannot be purchased with Auric Cells.
- Fixed an issue where the menu buttons when selecting a Survivor appear too small in the custom game lobby.
- Fixed an issue where the reward node status was not updated when collecting it.
- Fixed an issue where FSR SHARPNESS appears 1% lower when reopening the option after increasing it.
- Fixed an issue where Character info can be opened during the offering screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hook vignette to remain visible on screen in smaller scale while Survivors were being sacrificed.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be sacrificed a little before the End Game Collapse’s progression bar became empty.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Blight’s Rush input prompt to flicker when looking up.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Demogorgon’s Open Portal bar to remain white when equipped with the Rat Tail Add-on.
- Fixed an issue that caused the progress bar of nearby Generators, Totems or Chests not to be displayed when equipped with a Key or Map.
- Fixed an issue where some tooltips in bot loadout had their header off screen.
- Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in a loop loading when attempting to start a Trial in a Custom Game with 6 players.