Entwickler IRONMACE hat den Patch 1 für Dark and Darker veröffentlicht
Dark and Darker Patch-Notes
- Chests now also rolls for extra trinkets
- Warlock Curse of Pain, Curse of Weakness, and Power of Sacrifice now cost 5 HP.
- Warlock Torture Mastery now no longer heals from all magical damage when Curse of Pain is active on the target.
- Warlock and Bard are now limited by Spell Memory.
- Sounds have been added to UI, Items, Perks, Skills, Spells, etc.
- Water sounds now play when you step on water.
- 7 new emotes have been added.
- A feature has been added to receive server maintenance notices in-game.
- Additional protection added against possible security vulnerabilities.
- Barbarian and Fighter’s face shapes have been modified.
- Added new attributes: Manual Dexterity, Persuasion.
- Rarity-specific skins have been added for the Drum and Lyre.
- Cloak’s cloth simulation has been slightly optimized.
- Item skins are now displayed properly on the paper-doll.
- Several other changes not listed were included.
- All weapon damage has been rebalanced.
- Most armors have been updated and give additional bonuses in addition to just armor rating.
- Armor rating curve slightly reduced at the upper end due to the higher overall armor values.
- The value range of most random modifiers have been rebalanced.
- Battle Axe now has a slightly longer range.
- Torches and Lanterns give a slight movement speed advantage rather than a penalty.
- 4 new artifacts have been added: Echo of Screams, Soulreaper, Deathbloom, Stinky Stick.
- Lockpick drop rate has been increased.
- Greater Luck Potion has been added to the Fortune Teller.
- New craft and mining items added.
- Additional attack patterns added to the Nightmare version of the monsters in the Goblin Cave.
- Skeleton Champion animations have been updated.
- Royal Guard animation has been updated.
- Ruins Golem subboss has been added.
- The names of level modules are now displayed on the minimap.
- Additional layouts added to the Normal Goblin Caves map pool.
- High-Roller Crypt maps increased from a 4×4 to a 5×5 size.
- The Normal and High Roller Crypt now share the same map pool.
- Added an extra Dark Swarm’s phase so players don’t need to traverse as much distance at once.
- Updated environments for approximately 40 level modules.
- Level object density for Ruins and Crypts has been increased.
- A portal has been added to the outskirts of Ruins.
- The Rusty Iron Door has been re-added to the High-Roller pool.
- New Royal Coffins have been added to the dungeons.
- Previous Gold Chests have returned to the dungeons as Marvelous Chests.
- Coin Bag that holds up to 500 gold coins has been added. Must be crafted at the Leathersmith.
- Coin Chest that holds up to 3000 gold coins has been added. Must be found from the Treasure Hoards.
- Merchants updated to sell a much larger amount and variety of items.
- Equipment Slot filter has been added to Trading Post.
- Trading Post now displays a Timestamp.
- Bard reworked to make the class more gear and attribute dependent.
- Warlock’s Curse of Pain now has a slightly more generous aim.
- 2 new perks have been added to Warlocks: Curse Mastery, Vampirism.
- 8 new spells have been added to Warlocks: Bolt of Darkness, Evil Eye, Bloodstained Blade, Flame Walker, Life Drain, Ray of Darkness, Eldritch Shield, Summon Hydra.
- Rogue will no longer break stealth when bumped if the Pickpocket perk is equipped.
- Rogue’s Hide cooldown changed from 45s -> 40s.
- Rogue’s CutThroat cooldown changed from 60s -> 28s.
- Ranger’s Quickshot now fires a different amount of arrows based on the Bow type.
- Ranger’s Quickshot cooldown changed from 18s -> 28s.
- Ranger’s Multishot cooldown changed from 35s -> 28s.
- Ranger’s PenetratingShot cooldown changed from 28s -> 24s.
- Hunting Trap only deals 1 damage per second at all rarities.
- Wizard’s Fireball damage changed 30/15 -> 25/10.
- Fixed an issue where the player character’s hair could appear strangely depending on the head armor.
- Fixed an issue where the player character’s inner face could be exposed.
- Fixed an issue where T pose could be exposed when consuming a potion.
- Fixed an issue where the ankles could appear turned when sitting down after wearing the Battle Axe.
- Fixed an issue where Reactive Shield and Dark Reflection could not be activated.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes item options were not created properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Torch skin was missing animations.
- Fixed an issue where the lantern would sometimes not light up.
- Fixed an issue where hit sounds would be played when goblins die.-Fixed an issue where Dark Swarm’s next area could be designated as the outskirts of the map.
- Fixed an issue where if you drank a potion and used Stealth outside of Dark Swarm, Stealth would not be broken even if you took damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Trading Post’s rarity filter was sorted by name rather than by rarity.
- Fixed an issue in Trading Post where text that was too long would disappear instead of being printed to the next line.
- Fixed an incorrectly installed portal.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could not be granted Karma.
- Fixed background objects with incorrect collision.
- Fixed several issues that were causing crashes.