Entwickler Klei Entertaiment hat das Update 535842 veröffentlicht.
1 Patch Notes
1.4 Changes since the last Public Testing update
- Added Mysterious Hermit story trait.
- Added Geotuner building.
- Added Mission Control Station building.
- Added Conduction Panel building.
- Added Private Bedroom room type. Renamed Bedroom to Luxury Barracks.
- Added Laboratory room type.
- Preview of the new cosmetic skins system, including three free sample sets of skins (called “blueprints”).
Changes and Improvements
- Telescopes and Space Scanners have changed how they calculate sky visibility. These buildings now can work under multiple layers of glass tiles and denser gas/liquids.
- Renamed Phosphorous to Refined Phosphorus to make it easier to differentiate from Phosphorite.
- Geysers now display an Average Output once analyzed.
- Geysers are now renamable. They start with a unique name identifier so it’s easier to tell them apart.
- Reveal the asteroid’s surface when you launch a rocket after it reaches space.
- Drywall changes
- Significantly reduced Drywall construction time and construction mass.
- Drywall now provides a small decor boost.
- Moved Drywall to “Base” build menu category.
- Moved Drywall to Textile Production tech.
- Drywall can replace tiles and vice versa.
- Pedestals, Sweepy Bots now lists artifacts and keepsakes before other items.
- Added Camera Speed slider to Game Options screen.
- Added names for existing paintings and statues.
- Canvases and sculpting blocks now let you select a different artwork of the same quality. You can also clear artwork.
- Changed building material selection panel to a vertically scrolling grid.
- Adjusted room colors for Deuteranopia and Protanopia color blind modes.
- Room overlay legend was reordered such that the Kitchen appears near the other dining room types.
- Fixed issue causing some menu backgrounds to be incorrectly sized after a window size or resolution change.
- Added icons on the specific database pages for room type when you click on a category
- Added a list of recipes to the Spice Grinder building’s database entry.
- Dream bubbles now have a journal icon in them.
- Updated Data Collection options menu to ask the player to restart after changing the setting. Also renamed it to “Data Communication”.
Base Game Only
- Added Spaced Out! store link to the main menu for users who don’t already own it.
Spaced Out! only
- Artifact Transport Module lists artifacts and keepsakes before other items.
- Fixed a crash using the Sandbox delete tool on a Duplicant with a balloon.
- Unequipping Pajamas from a Duplicant who is sleeping and dreaming will no longer make the Duplicant keep the dream bubble forever.
- Fixed issue causing all Spice Grinders displaying the same food when hovering one Spice Grinder.
- Fixed sound issue related to solid resin.
- Fixed issue that allowed Duplicants to get stuck when trying to enter a Transit Tube.
- Fixed a transit tube related crash loading some saves.
- Duplicants interrupted while eating at a Mess Table no longer play the eating animation when using other buildings.
- Attack tool now correctly applies the selected priority.
- Capture tool now updates the priority of critters already marked for capture.
- Fixed “Resume Game” and load game screens not handling daylight savings time.
- Fixed typos in the Heat database entry.
- Updated Serum Vial recipe description to mention Zombie Spores instead of Slimelung.
- Removed empty parentheses beside the decor item room requirement in the build menu.
- Database entry for Critter Flux-O-Matic now displays expanded descriptions for each critter.
- Modding: Fixed issue in the sim loading more than 255 elements.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when uprooting an Oxyfern.
- Fixed “Doodle Dee Duplicant” painting sticking around after deconstructing the canvas.
- Fixed crash composting a spiced food. Note that it loses its spices in the process.
Spaced Out! only
- Fixed Sponge Slug incorrectly using Gas Output instead of Liquid Output.
- Destroying rocket modules now properly cleans up related chores.
- Fixed a bug that showed the status item “No Research Selected” when all researches were completed on the Space Out version by the Materials Study Terminal building.
- Fixed rocket launch button sometimes displaying “Automation Controlled” or “Begin Launch Sequence” incorrectly.
- Renamed rocket interior tiles to “Rocket Wall” and clarified building restriction on rocket fitting building placement.
- Fixed missing string for Ladder Bed stamina.
- Removed duplicate Niobium Geyser entry in the database.
Changes since the last Public Testing update
- Updated Chinese translation
- Updated Mysterious Hermit to use their localized name and description.
- Fixed crash that could occur when changing building blueprint selection in the build menu on an unresearched building.
- Fixed a bug where the Geyser status item and Geyser tracker animation would not update when loading a save or when destroying geotuners that have a geyser assigned but have not yet been worked.
- The Mysterious Hermit’s Mailbox can now be deconstructed post story trait completion.
- Resolved a crash when deconstructing the Gravitas Shipping Container while a Duplicant is in the process of storing something.
- The Duplicant knocking on the Gravitas Shipping Container no longer ignores death to continue knocking.
- Fixed Duplicants wearing the incorrect outfit when equipping Oxygen Masks or balloons.
Additional fixes in 535842
- Fixed issue preventing replacement tiles and drywall from completing construction.
- Fixed issue causing rocket “Acknowledge Warnings” button to frequently revert state while selected.