Entwickler DRAGO entertainment hat das Valentine’s Update veröffentlicht. Es behebt einige bekannte Probleme und bringt Valentins-Dekorationen ins Spiel.
- Adds a Valentine’s themed Landmark.
- Adds 3 Valentine’s themed wallpapers.
- Adds 10 Valentine’s themed decals.
- For the Can Touch This DLC this update also adds Valentine’s themed wall, doors, 2 types of windows and roof.
- It’s now possible to exit the painting mini-game.
- Rotating standing decorations/shelves should now be smoother and we reduced the speed while at it. You can now hold the SHIFT-key while rotating to speed it up.
- You can now hold the Left Mouse Button on the plus button while ordering to quickly add multiple products/car parts/ice creams.
- You can now save up to three order lists per shop type. They will be available after loading a game. In addition, there is an option to use the previous order that is remembered until loading a game.
- Ice Cream mini-game: customers will no longer unnecessary react to the bell after being served.
- Ice Cream mini-game: fixes a bug that made replacing empty containers impossible.
- Fixes the issue that caused trash to fall under the floor.
- Fixes an issue that allowed hanging decorations and shelves on occupied spots after loading a saved game.
- Fixes a bug that caused decorations and shelves to disappear while aiming at some walls.
- The Ferris Wheel should now work correctly.
- Information about items stolen by the Biker (after not paying a loan) will now be correctly displayed.
- The Party Bus (Party Time DLC) should no longer get stuck on a fence.
- Wheels in the Workshop should no longer fall out of your hands.
- AZERTY keyboard now works correctly with keybindings.
Quelle: Gas Station Simulator: Steam-News-Hub (steampowered.com)