Entwickler Infinity Ward hat ein für Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 veröffentlicht. Unter anderem behebt der Patch mehrere Probleme die in der Vergangenheit zu abstürzten des Spiels führten.
- Fixed several issues causing crashes on game client start as we continue to prioritize further fixes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Battle Pass Tokens that had rolled over from Season 01 from appearing correctly in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that caused view distortion while using the Riot Shield.
- Fixed an issue where mouse and keyboard Players could not remove certain Blueprint Attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual misalignment while previewing some Weapons.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual misalignment while using the Killstreak tablet or the Heartbeat Sensor.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to lose the ability to move after reviving a downed Squad member.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Armor Plates from automatically filling the active Loadout slot until the Player manually equipped one first.
- Fixed an issue in DMZ where Players were holding invisible Weapons when no Weapon was actually equipped.